[ClusterLabs] Reviving the OCF OpenCF.org Open cluster framework

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Thu Feb 12 10:34:14 EST 2015

On 2015-02-12T16:26:31, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

Hi all,

I trust you will make the right decisions with regard to the OCF RA
spec, and I'm happy to see it revived. (Though, frankly, I'm a bit
flabbergasted that the result of trying to unify stuff was *yet another
bloody mailing list*. ;-)

But please drop me from the Cc list, I'm happy to get the mails via the
lists.

I'm also happy to have the repo moved from the very very old server that
is still faithfully hosting it, and the clusterlabs github is a good
place for it.

> I would vote for opencf.org to redirect to ClusterLabs.org/{something}
> Or  {something}.ClusterLabs.org/

I prefer the second one, since that can be done at the DNS level and I
don't have to keep the opencfg.org server up just to serve a redirect.

> @lmb: is there some other content which I did not recognize as relevant?

No, I think nothing else on opencf.org has been relevant for years ;-)

Best,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)