[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 1.1.14 - Release Candidate 4

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Dec 23 13:08:16 EST 2015

The source code for the latest Pacemaker release candidate is available
at
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.14-rc4

This is a bugfix release:

* Support for building on FreeBSD has been improved.

* Misc. spelling corrections in log messages

* For user applications written against the public API, repeated calls
to attrd_update_delegate() would sometimes have problems due to
connection flags not being cached.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
Your feedback is important and appreciated.

We are looking at mid-January for the final release.

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!