[ClusterLabs] How to Automatically configure OCF resource agents

Alan Robertson AlanR at unix.sh
Fri Dec 18 21:46:33 EST 2015

Hi,

The Assimilation System Management Suite supports OCF resource agents
(although we currently use them only for monitoring).

I recently wrote an article about how we automatically configure OCF
resource agents in the Assimilation Suite.  My intro blurb for this
article is below:

The Assimilation System Management Suite monitors servers and services
automatically – which is way cool! This article explains how to create
Assimilation monitoring rules which teach the Assimilation software when
and how to use monitoring agents. These rules are the keys to fully
automated monitoring. When your monitoring is fully automated,
complexity goes down, and availability goes up...

Read More here:
http://assimilationsystems.com/2015/12/14/assimilation-monitoring-rules/

One thing to understand about the Assimilation Suite - is that it's
completely discovery-driven. It's this discovery which creates the
opportunity for automatic configuration. Oh yeah, and it's way cool in
lots of other ways too ;-)

    Enjoy!

--

Alan Robertson / CTO
AlanR at AssimilationSystems.com <mailto:AlanR at AssimilationSystems.com>/ +1

Assimilation Systems Limited
http://AssimilationSystems.com

Twitter <https://twitter.com/ossalanr> Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alanr> skype