[ClusterLabs] grub2 & systemd (was: wait_for_all in SLES 11)

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Fri Aug 28 12:23:20 UTC 2015

On 08/28/2015 01:50 PM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
>> If you're new to HA why not start with SLES 12 and SLE HA 12?
> Somewhat off-topic: Grub2 and systemd both prevented me from trying SLES12...

Why?

If something doesn't work then I'd welcome SR opened. Else the new is
the enemy of the old....

Best regards,
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
Server Product Line
--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)