[ClusterLabs] wait_for_all in SLES 11

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:21:34 EDT 2015

Hi,

Is there a way to recreate the newest Corosync option: wait_for_all in
SLES 11?  Does anyone (anyone from SUSE?) knows if there any plans to
backport this into SLES 11?

I can't say I miss this option (since I'm just starting out in HA) but
after evaluating many possible situations with fence-loops, that's like
one of the greatest ideas I've seen.  Disabling autostart of openais
don't quite make it like the wait_for_all.

Perhaps I might create a wrapper script around /etc/init.d/openais.

Thanks,
Jorge