[ClusterLabs] apache services

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 14:48:03 UTC 2015

On 08/05/2015 04:05 AM, Vijay Partha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to run apache service on both the nodes in a cluster. httpd is
> listening in port 80 on first node and httpd is listening to port 81 on the
> second. I am not able to add these instances separately rather both of them
> are starting on the same node1. even if i move the service i get an error
> WebSite1_start_0 on node2 'unknown error' (1): call=27, status=complete,
> last-rc-change='Wed Aug  5 11:02:47 2015', queued=1ms, exec=3146ms.
>
> Please help me out.

You have two separate issues:

1. Both instances are starting on the same node; and

2. Moving an instance produces an error.

For #1, the answer is colocation constraints (which are distinct from
location constraints and ordering constraints). Colocation constraints
say that two resources should be kept together (if the score is
positive) or kept apart (if the score is negative).

For #2, pacemaker is asking the resource agent to perform an action, and
the resource agent is saying it can't. Look at the logs to try to find
the error reported by the resource agent. You can also try running the
resource agent manually.