[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Unexpected behaviour of PEngine Recheck Timer while in maintenance mode

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Apr 29 06:30:43 UTC 2015

<553FE858.1010905 at redhat.com>:
> On 04/28/2015 03:40 PM, Rolf Weber wrote:
>>> I would definitely recommend an upgrade from 1.1.7
>>
>> will be done, now that jessie is stable. don't quite know when yet.
>>
>> cheers,
>> rolf weber
>
> FYI due to dependency issues, pacemaker was dropped entirely from Debian
> "jessie". (See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=768618)

If you are not married with Debian, you might try "SLES for SAP Applications" even if you have nothing to do with "SAP Applications", simply because it bundles the cluster stuff with the basic SLES. Being able to get updates for 60 days, you could give it a try. Historically I'm only working with SLES, so I just know this works most of the time ;-)

Or maybe try openSUSE 12 (I can't really recommend any of the 13.x releases yet (GRUB2 and systemd))...

> A group of Debian volunteers intends to package newer versions of libqb,
> corosync and pacemaker for Debian "unstable", then make those available
> in jessie-backports. However there's no telling how long that might take.

While you are waiting you could try something else ;-)