[ClusterLabs] Unexpected behaviour of PEngine Recheck Timer while in maintenance mode

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Tue Apr 28 20:06:48 UTC 2015

On 04/28/2015 03:40 PM, Rolf Weber wrote:
>> I would definitely recommend an upgrade from 1.1.7
>
> will be done, now that jessie is stable. don't quite know when yet.
>
> cheers,
> rolf weber

FYI due to dependency issues, pacemaker was dropped entirely from Debian
"jessie". (See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=768618)

A group of Debian volunteers intends to package newer versions of libqb,
corosync and pacemaker for Debian "unstable", then make those available
in jessie-backports. However there's no telling how long that might take.

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko posted to this list earlier about compiling on
Debian "wheezy"; that information has been added to the ClusterLabs wiki
at http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Compiling_on_Debian