[Pacemaker] One direction switchover not working

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:46:58 EST 2014

В Mon, 3 Nov 2014 15:05:39 +0530
Arjun Pandey <apandepublic at gmail.com> пишет:

> Hi
>
> I have a 2 node CentOS -6.5 based cluster. This being run in active
> standby mode.
> When i want to trigger switchover from blackwidow to elektra (using
> 1.pcs standby blackwidow and 2. pcs unstandby blackwidow) it doesn't
> work.

According to log it was half way through promoting on elektra when
blackwidow returned online

Nov 03 05:45:25 [5780] elektra        cib:   notice: cib:diff: 	--           <nvpair id="nodes-blackwidow-standby" name="standby" value="on"/>

and became candidate for master election

Nov 03 05:46:04 [5785] elektra       crmd:     info: abort_transition_graph: 	te_update_diff:172 - Triggered transition abort (complete=0, node=blackwidow, tag=nvpair, id=status-blackwidow-master-foo, name=master-foo, value=5, magic=NA, cib=0.484.8) : Transient attribute: update

Unfortunately it does not look like scores are generally logged,
but /var/lib/pacemaker/pengine/pe-input-167.bz2 should contain some
more details.