[Pacemaker] One direction switchover not working

Arjun Pandey apandepublic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 04:35:39 EST 2014

Hi

I have a 2 node CentOS -6.5 based cluster. This being run in active
standby mode.
When i want to trigger switchover from blackwidow to elektra (using
1.pcs standby blackwidow and 2. pcs unstandby blackwidow) it doesn't
work.
The other direction elektra to blackwidow works correctly.
I was comparing the decision of the DC for each of the cases. Based on
crm_simulate output it's correct for each case. However after
pre-promote i don't get a promote on elektra. Eventually blackwidow
comes up and is promoted.  This has been confirmed based on logs.

Attaching logs as well as the the corosync log file from elektra. Can
somebody point out why this is happening. The resource agent script
for foo does nothing on pre-notify simply logs the notification type
and the node on which action was being taken.

I am attaching the pengine comparison output as well as logs for both cases.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Regards
Arjun