[Pacemaker] exportfs resource agent modifications

Hauke Bruno Wollentin Hauke-Bruno.Wollentin at innovo-cloud.de
Mon Nov 17 09:52:42 EST 2014

Hi there,

we are using exportfs for building datastores for VMWare.

After migrating 1 NFS resource to another node (after sucessful fencing e.g.),
VMWare doesn't see that datastore until I manually fire _exportfs -f_ on the
new cluster node.

I tried to modify the resource agent itself like:

247         restore_rmtab
248
249         ocf_log info "File system exported"
250
251         sleep 5 #added
252
253         ocf_run exportfs -f || exit $OCF_ERR_GENERIC #added
254
255         ocf_log info "kernel table flushed" #added
256
257         return $OCF_SUCCESS

but this didn't do the trick.

Does anyone has an idea how to resolve that issue?

Cheers,
Hauke