[Pacemaker] Stonith issue with fence_virsh

Beo Banks beo.banks at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 23 06:39:35 EDT 2013

hi,

thanks for answer.

the pacemaker|corosync is running on both nodes.

[chkconfig | grep corosync
corosync        0:Aus   1:Aus   2:Ein   3:Ein   4:Ein   5:Ein   6:Aus
chkconfig | grep pacemaker
pacemaker       0:Aus   1:Aus   2:Ein   3:Ein   4:Ein   5:Ein   6:Aus

@ssh key
no, i created the keys without passphrase.
maybe the config is wrong but i have checked a lot times and i can´t find
any issue.
btw. your book "clusterbau: hochverfügbarkeit mit linux version3" is very
helpfull.

btw. selinux is disabled and iptables can´t be the reason because
fence_virsh works via commandline,or?

thanks
beo