[Pacemaker] Stonith issue with fence_virsh

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Wed Oct 23 06:13:08 EDT 2013

Am Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013, 10:57:28 schrieb Beo Banks:
> *hi,
>

> i wants to testing the fail-over capabilities of my cluster.
> i run pkill -9 corosync on 2nd node and i saw on the 1node that he wants to
> stonith the node2 but he "giving up after too many failures to fence node"
>

> via commandline it works without any problems
> fence_virsh -a host2 -l root -x -k /root/.ssh/id_rsa -o reboot -v -n
> zarafa02
>

> **setup
> 2x kvm guest (zarafa01=node1 / zarafa02=node2)
> 2x kvm host
> rhel 6.4
> pacemaker,corosync,drbd*
> *
> *
> *hopefully somebody can help me with the issue and the 2nd issue after run
> the fence_virsh via commandline the pacemaker service isn´t up on the 2nd
> node.

(...)

Do you need to enter a passphrase to decrypt your SSH key? Your fencing op
runs into timeout. Perhaps the script waits for the passphrase.

Start: You could start corosync and pacemaker from the init system after
system reboot (chkconf ...) . But be careful that might cause trouble.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff

--