[Pacemaker] Shutdown of pacemaker service takes 20 minutes

Florian Crouzat gentoo at floriancrouzat.net
Thu May 30 08:20:22 EDT 2013

Le 30/05/2013 13:57, Johan Huysmans a écrit :

> When my resource has received the stop command, it will stop, but this
> takes some time.
> When the status is monitored during shutdown of the resource this will
> fail, as the resource is configured as on-fail="block",
> the resource is set to unmanaged.
>
> Is this a bug? or can I workaround this issue?

You should probably override the default timeout for the stop()
operation with a custom values of your choice.

See table 5.3
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Pacemaker_Explained/_resource_operations.html#_monitoring_resources_for_failure

Eg:

primitive foo ocf:x:y \
         op monitor on-fail="restart" interval="10s" \
         op start interval="0" timeout="2min" \
         op stop interval="0" timeout="5min"

--
Cheers,