[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.8 and corosync's cpg service?

Mike Edwards pf-pacemaker at mirkwood.net
Wed May 22 13:40:39 EDT 2013

My apologies for being unclear on that - I'm using the corosync 1.4.1
rpm provided by CentOS/RHEL 6.4.

I'll try using the member objects within the interface block to see if
that has my setup behave any better.  Thanks!

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 05:12:43PM +0200, Jan Friesse babbled thus:

--

Mike Edwards                    |   If this email address disappears,
Unsolicited advertisments to    |   assume it was spammed to death.  To

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education.
The human mind is our fundamental resource."
  -- John F. Kennedy