[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.8 and corosync's cpg service?

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Wed May 22 11:12:43 EDT 2013

Actually,
I've reviewed that config file again and it looks like you are using
corosync 1.x. There nodelist is really not supported, and supported is
member object inside of interface (see corosync.conf.example.udpu). For
corosync 2.x, member object inside interface object works also, but it's
internally converted to recommended version with nodelist (so that's
what you've sent).

Regards,
  Honza