[Pacemaker] Post script question

Florian Crouzat gentoo at floriancrouzat.net
Wed May 22 09:29:11 EDT 2013

Le 22/05/2013 15:02, Daniel Gullin a écrit :
> Hi, is there is any possibilities to use a “post-script” when a failover
> has happened ? I have a corosync/pacemaker installation with two
> services, filesystem and IP and two nodes.
>
> The system should be in passive/active mode. When a failover has happen
> the passive node should mount the shared disk and migrate the shared IP
> as well, when that is
>
> finished I want pacemake to run a script on the “new” active node… Could
> I do this ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Daniel

Maybe there are more elegant ways I haven't heard about but you can
totally create a lsb resource firing a custom script of yours in the
start() section, and by smart usage of group or collocation+ordering,
force this resource to be started after all the others.

Beware of the lsb compliance of your resource...

--
Cheers,
Florian Crouzat