[Pacemaker] Pcmk migration logic and Libvirt migration behavior

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Thu May 2 13:41:16 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

I see... This is kind of complicated.

If a migration is interrupted, I don't think it is safe for pacemaker to have any implied assumptions about the state of the resource.  We might need to have the pengine issue a re-probe in this situation.

Any chance you can share your pengine transition files?  Making a crm_report for the time frame the issue occurred in would gather this information for you.

-- Vossel