[Pacemaker] Critical: Issues in Pacemaker 1.1.8

Parshvi parshvi.17 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 07:03:42 EST 2013

Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at ...> writes:

> On 2013-01-04T04:24:26, Parshvi <parshvi.17 at ...> wrote:
>
> > Hi Andrew,
> > As suggested by you in ref. to bug id:5124 we have deployed Pacemaker 1.1.8.
> > We have been facing major issues:
> >
> > 1) lrmadmin fails to work with the following error:
> > WARN: lrm_signon: can not initiate connection
> > lrmd is not running.
> > WARN: Can't connect to lrmd!
>
> Pacemaker 1.1.8 contains a rewritten from scratch new implementation of
> the LRM component. This does not preserve CLI/logging compatibility with
> previous versions; lrmadmin is no longer usable with this.
>
> You should adjust the operating procedures and don't need to set max
> children any more.
Thanks Lars for your response.
I didn't understand what you mean by "you should adjust the
operating procedures" ? Could you elaborate.
My purpose: In pacemaker rel:1.0.12 to adjust max parallel ops.,
parameter max-children could be modified. Now, in 1.1.8 I want
to increase parallel ops. from its default 4.