[Pacemaker] Reason for cluster resource migration

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Fri Feb 15 17:57:57 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Ante,

Thanks for these instructions. How do you normally generate the
.install files in the debian/ directory? Using your instructions,
when I try to build pacemaker 1.1.8 it errors out on the dh_install
step:
dh_install --sourcedir=debian/tmp --list-missing
dh_install: pacemaker missing files (usr/lib*/heartbeat/plugins/RAExec/stonith.so), aborting
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 2

I could simply run "find debian/tmp > debian/install" and delete
the *.install files for each specific package, but then all the files
would be put into the pacemaker package and would probably include
more than is needed. Is there a better way to update or generate
these .install files?

Thanks,

Andrew