[Pacemaker] Is crm_gui available under RHEL6?

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:46:40 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Ron Kerry <rkerry at sgi.com> wrote:
> I am not sure if this is an appropriate question for a community forum since
> it is a RHEL specific question. However, I cannot think of a better forum to
> use (as someone coming from a heavy SLES background), so I will ask it
> anyway. Feel free to shoot me down or point me in a different direction.
>
> I do not find the pacemaker GUI in any of the RHEL6 HA distribution rpms. I
> have tried to think of all of its various names crm_gui, hb_gui,
> mgmt/haclient etc, but I have not found it. A simple Google search also was
> not helpful - perhaps due to me not being sufficient skilled at search
> techniques. Is it available somewhere in the RHEL7 HA distribution and I am
> just not finding it? Or do I need to build it from source or pull some
> community built rpm off the web.

I am also not aware of any crm_gui packages for rhel6 not even community
build. But you should be able to compile it on rhel6 from here

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker-mgmt

Luckily there are many alternative GUIs, but only 1 or 2 really usable.

In theory you can get crmsh package from here

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering/

I don't see HAWK package there, so probably it's still not compatible with
the rhel 6 Ruby version at this moment.

Then there's pcs-gui, but last time I've checked it wasn't ready.

Last but not least there's the LCMC, that http://lcmc.sf.net, that you
install on your desktop computer whatever it is and configure and manage the
cluster remotely via SSH from there.

Rasto