[Pacemaker] Is crm_gui available under RHEL6?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Feb 13 19:37:12 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Ron Kerry <rkerry at sgi.com> wrote:
> I am not sure if this is an appropriate question for a community forum since
> it is a RHEL specific question. However, I cannot think of a better forum to
> use (as someone coming from a heavy SLES background), so I will ask it
> anyway. Feel free to shoot me down or point me in a different direction.
>
> I do not find the pacemaker GUI in any of the RHEL6 HA distribution rpms. I
> have tried to think of all of its various names crm_gui, hb_gui,
> mgmt/haclient etc, but I have not found it. A simple Google search also was
> not helpful - perhaps due to me not being sufficient skilled at search
> techniques. Is it available somewhere in the RHEL7 HA distribution and I am
> just not finding it? Or do I need to build it from source or pull some
> community built rpm off the web.

RHEL is/will be shipping pcs instead of the crm shell and crm_gui.
The GUI component is quite different but you should feel reasonably at
home using the shell part.
Chris (CC'd) should be able to point you towards some more information
if you're interested.

On the otherhand, if you'd prefer to continue using crm_gui/crmsh I
believe there are packages available on OBS (open build service)
somewhere.