[Pacemaker] Reason for cluster resource migration

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Wed Feb 13 10:27:41 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Ante,

Unfortunately the pacemaker and corosync packages in the Ubuntu
repositories are too old. Due to bugs in these versions, I
upgraded to the latest Pacemaker 1.1.8 and Corosync 2.1.0 (it was
the latest at that time). Are there newer versions of these packages
available in a PPA or somewhere? I have been working to build them
on my own, but the way that Ubuntu separates out the single source
package into many binary packages is making it difficult.

Thanks,

Andrew