[Pacemaker] unknown error

Charles Mean charles.mean at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:42:29 EST 2013

Hey there,

I am running heartbeat with pacemaker and it is working quite well.
However, there is an error bugging me off, when I use crm_mon to see the
cluster status, it show me and section caled "Failed actions".

Failed actions:
    NGINX_HA_monitor_0 (node=host04, call=3, rc=1, status=complete):
unknown error
    NGINX_HA_monitor_0 (node=host03, call=3, rc=1, status=complete):
unknown error

Where NGINX_HA is my resource which monitor nginx status through LSB, I
have changed to hacluster user to run /etc/init.d/nginx status and it
returns and OK status.

I would like to know a little bit more about this error, do you know
something about that ?

Thank you