[Pacemaker] pcs not able to display or set resource meta attributes ?

Ron Kerry rkerry at sgi.com
Mon Feb 25 20:41:35 EST 2013

I have much more familiarity with the crmsh so I apologize if I am just not seeing something that is
obvious. I am currently working from a RHEL 6.4 system with the accompanying HA addon including
pacemaker and pcs from that addon.
    pcs-0.9.26-10.el6.noarch

I can find no way to display or configure meta-attributes for resources. This includes things like
target-role, resource-stickiness and migration-threshold amongst other meta-attributes. Is there a
way to do this that I just have not found yet?

--

Ron Kerry