[Pacemaker] future of DLM

Lentes, Bernd bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Mon Feb 25 05:42:46 EST 2013

Hi,

in the german IT newspaper "Linux-Magazin" 2/13 was an article, which says that the future of DLM (Distributed Lock Manager) is unclear.
I'd like to create a HA cluster with two nodes, accessing concurrently one FC SAN with OCFS2. I need DLM.
I wonder that the future is unclear because, afaik, DLM is integrated in the kernel. If it is not properly maintained, of course i would not like to use it.

Does anyone of you know more details ?

Thanks in advance.

Bernd

--
Bernd Lentes

Systemadministration
Institut für Entwicklungsgenetik
Gebäude 35.34 - Raum 208
HelmholtzZentrum münchen
bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de
phone: +49 89 3187 1241
fax:   +49 89 3187 2294
http://www.helmholtz-muenchen.de/idg

Leute, versauft's nit Euer ganzes Geld.
Kauft lieber Bier davon !
Karl Valentin

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess und Dr. Nikolaus Blum
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671