[Pacemaker] advanced clone operation serialization and requirements

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 14:48:01 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

If the monitor fails, there is only a single action that can be associated with that failure, and there is no way to express some sort of conditional logic that determines what that action is. (see http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-pcs/html-single/Pacemaker_Explained/index.html#_monitoring_resources_for_failure)

This probably isn't exactly what you're looking for, but what if you created a single MySQL instance that wasn't a clone, and left the other MySQL instances as a clone.  You could make some sort of ordering constraint that wouldn't allow the clone instances to start until single MySQl instance exists.

-- Vossel