[Pacemaker] New action for resource running in multiple nodes

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Mon Aug 12 12:57:10 EDT 2013

Hi Adrián,

IMHO the effort would focus on the wrong issue.

Make your network for clustering reliable. It is THE building block

of a cluster besides the nodes.

- Additional network cards

- Different vendor

- Bonding

- Different path through switches

On a two-node-cluster without the necessary option to

increase the number of nodes I almost always take a crosscable

for one of the interconnects.

Best regards

Andreas Mock

P.S. The story sounds to me that you also don't have stonith

enabled. Another building block IMHO.