[Pacemaker] Compilation problem in centos 6.3

Miguel Angel Guerrero miguel.guerrero at itac.com.co
Tue Sep 4 17:03:12 EDT 2012

Hi to all

Keisuke your command "export TERM=vt100" solve my problem....

And Andrew thanks for your answer but yesterday also i try with the without doc option in rpmbuild but this gimme another error related with a documentation compiled but not integrated in the package (something similar), with the normal option with snmp works fine for me thanks to all.