[Pacemaker] Compilation problem in centos 6.3

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Tue Sep 4 01:55:27 EDT 2012

04.09.2012 03:46, Keisuke MORI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've seen a similar problem.
> It was caused by an unseen escape sequence produced by the crm shell
> (readline library in particular) when TERM=xterm.
>
> Try "export TERM=vt100" and rebuild it.
> Or grab the latest crm shell.

Shouldn't it be listed as build dep if docs are enabled in spec then?
Although, as crm shell is not longer part of pacemaker and it heavily
depends on pacemaker utils, it could be hard to implement correct
cross-deps between two packages (also heaving in mind that there is no
crmsh package in fedora yet). So, may be it is better to include some
example crm shell output in sources rather then trying to run it at the
build time? I do not have crm shell installed on my build systems and
docs I get are inconsistent - sys::[crm --help] resolves to an empty
string. Just checked it.
If would be fine to replace sys::[crm --help] with
sys::[cat crm_--help.txt] having crm_--help.txt exists in tarball and is
regenerated if local crm shell is found and is newer than one used to
generate original output. Of course that is a lot of work. And I'm not
sure what to do with crm shell output i18n (after/if it has one).