[Pacemaker] pacemaker service start failed.

Takatoshi MATSUO matsuo.tak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 20:25:04 EST 2012

Hi Andrew

Pgsql RA uses crm_attribute to  change slave's master-socre from master like
 # crm_attribute -l reboot  -N host2 -n "master-pgsql:1" -v "1000"
Because the Slave of PostgreSQL can't get replication status.

In addition the RA uses "uname -n" to compare hostname to
$OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_notify_****_uname.
Mysql RA does the same way.

But we can't use "crm_node --name" in Pacemaker 1.0.x.
How do we keep compatibility?
HOSTNAME=`crm_node --name 2>/dev/null || uname -n` ?  :(

Regards,
Takatoshi MATSUO