[Pacemaker] Suggestion to improve movement of booth

yusuke iida yusk.iida at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:30:09 EST 2012

Hi, Jiaju

When communication of a part of proposer and acceptor goes out,
re-acquisition of lease is temporarily performed by proposer.
Since a ticket will be temporarily revoke(d) at this time, service will
stop temporarily.
I think that this is a problem.
I hope that lease of the ticket is held.

I thought about a plan to prevent movement to become the reaccession of
lease.
When proposer continues updating lease, I think that you should refuse a
message from new proposer.
In order to remain at the existing behavior, I want to be switched
according to the setting.

I wrote the patch about this proposal.
https://github.com/yuusuke/booth/commit/6b82fda7b4220c418ff906a9cf8152fe88032566

What do you think about this proposal?