[Pacemaker] mass deletion of resources

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Tue Jan 24 12:20:40 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Don't know much about that but yes my syntax was wrong it's  "crm configure property stop-all-resources=true"

But to you're other question the shell is much more helpful with command completion and help..

$crm

then "configure"

then "help" and/or "help command"

tab twice for command list

partial command plus tab to complete ( i.e. conf + tab)

Properties don't have help but if you start typing one in

property stop-al + tab

it will complete them up to the point you have to fill in (true or false in this case).

commit to apply configure changes

up to go up a level
quit to exit

This is much better than my short list above:

http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/crm_cli.html

Jake