[Pacemaker] Cannot Create Primitive in CRM Shell

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Tue Jan 10 11:31:29 EST 2012

Hi Jake,

No, unfortunately I did not record the status of libglib2.0-0 before installing. However, I do have the list of packages that were installed when I did "apt-get install drbd8-utils heartbeat pacemaker" from the PPA and it is not listed among them:

binutils build-essential cluster-glue cvs debconf-utils debhelper dkms dpatch dpkg-dev drbd8-source drbd8-utils
fakeroot fancontrol g++ g++-4.4 gawk gcc gcc-4.4 gettext heartbeat html2text intltool-debian libc-dev-bin
libc6-dev libcib1 libcluster-glue libcorosync4 libcrmcluster1 libcrmcommon2 libcroco3 libcurl3 libesmtp5 libgomp1
libheartbeat2 liblrm2 libltdl7 liblzma1 libmail-sendmail-perl libnet1 libnspr4-0d libnss3-1d libopenhpi2
libopenipmi0 libpe-rules2 libpe-status3 libpengine3 libperl5.10 libpils2 libplumb2 libplumbgpl2 libsensors4
libsnmp-base libsnmp15 libstdc++6-4.4-dev libstonith1 libstonithd1 libsys-hostname-long-perl libtransitioner1
libxml2-utils libxslt1.1 linux-libc-dev lm-sensors manpages-dev openhpid pacemaker patchutils po-debconf
resource-agents xz-utils

This leads me to believe that it was installed from lucid-updates until I applied the fix.

The version of Heartbeat (I am using it instead of Corosync) is 3.0.5 and the version of Pacemaker is 1.1.6.

Thanks,

Andrew