[Pacemaker] [ANNOUNCE] The Booth Cluster Ticket Manager - part of multi-site support in pacemaker

李泰勲 leetaehoon at intellilink.co.jp
Tue Jan 10 02:58:57 EST 2012

Hi Jiaju

Thanks for your reply.
I confirmed source code.

And I have some question about booth.

This is my simple test note

1.I make installed booth with Pacemaker1.1 in RHEL6.1
2.I have two-site(siteA,B) cluster and one-arbitrator
3.Each site that is consists of one node have dummy resource
4.booth started in each site and arbitrator
5.A ticket grants dummy resource in siteA
6.halt siteA

So I expected a ticket is revoked in siteA and automatic failover to
siteB but it didn't work.
I am wondering about the connection with each site and arbitrator.....

Q.
1.Does it work just only in Suse Enterprise11 SP2?
2.I like to confirm the booth in RHEL6.1. Is that Possible?
3.Could you have any information about booth except suse docment?
4.At the time of failure, Is the function to move the authority of
ticket automatically working correctly in suse in present?

Could you give me any advise?

Best Regards, Taihun