[Pacemaker] Trouble with ordering

Serge Dubrouski sergeyfd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:03:14 EDT 2011

May be you didn't look carefully but that script does exactly that, it
monitors process and service. Also if you want cluster to control your
service, it has to be able to start and stop it. You can configure your
service as a clone and it'll be up on several nodes.
But if you don't want to use it you don't have to.

http://lists.linux-ha.org/pipermail/linux-ha-dev/attachments/20110712/e1a1e792/attachment.obj

http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pacemaker