[Pacemaker] Exec Failure issues.

James Horsfall (CTR) jameshorsfall at stratosgsi.com
Wed Oct 19 05:56:08 EDT 2011

The allow-migrate was just something I was trying, and as you point out
produced that error unimplemented feature. Without the allow-migrate
option I just get "exec timeout error" which is doubly as frustrating,
where its simply failing to unload the ip addresses from the failed
node. It knows it's supposed to migrate, it starts to and then goes nuts
into the error timeout "unmanaged" state. At that point I have to
essentially restart the nodes to clear the error or clear the fail
counts from the "IPS" element just to watch it explode all over again.

 The setup of stonith seems extreme by its description. Will this
properly bring nodes back online after cables are re-plugged? I'm not
sharing data I'm just setting up a network pass through server or just a
router in a sense.

Thanks for the input