[Pacemaker] Postgres RA won't start

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Tue Oct 11 11:17:24 EDT 2011

On 2011-10-11 17:10, Amar Prasovic wrote:

>     >What version of resource-agents package do you use?  Old version of
>     pgsql
>     >depended on fuser tool installed, otherway it could fail with that
>     error
>     >code.
>

> Hello Serge,
>
> thank you for your answer.
>
> I don't have any resource-agents installed. The system is Debian Squeeze
> 6.0.3 and it automatically installed cluster-agents 1.0.3-3.1
>
> When I try to install resource-agents I run into dependency problems:

Yeah, that's a bit awkward. The squeeze package is called
cluster-agents, but then it was decided that the package should be named
"resource-agents" as on all other platforms, and that's the current name
in squeeze-backports.

> webnode01 postgresql # apt-get install resource-agents

Do "apt-get -t squeeze-backports install resource-agents" instead.

Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?
http://www.hastexo.com/now