[Pacemaker] Postgres RA won't start

Amar Prasovic amar at linux.org.ba
Tue Oct 11 11:10:49 EDT 2011

> >What version of resource-agents package do you use?  Old version of pgsql
> >depended on fuser tool installed, otherway it could fail with that error
> >code.

Hello Serge,

thank you for your answer.

I don't have any resource-agents installed. The system is Debian Squeeze
6.0.3 and it automatically installed cluster-agents 1.0.3-3.1

When I try to install resource-agents I run into dependency problems:

webnode01 postgresql # apt-get install resource-agents
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 resource-agents : Depends: libplumb2 but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libplumbgpl2 but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

When I try to install libplumb2, the installation wants to remove pacemaker:

webnode01 postgresql # apt-get install libplumb2
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
required:
  libsensors4 libsnmp15 libheartbeat2 corosync libnspr4-0d libtimedate-perl
libsnmp-base openhpid libcurl3 libssh2-1 lm-sensors libopenhpi2 fancontrol
libopenipmi0 libperl5.10 libesmtp5 libcorosync4 libnet1 libnss3-1d
  libpils2
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  cluster-agents cluster-glue libcluster-glue pacemaker
  libpils2 libplumb2
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 4 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 115 kB of archives.
After this operation, 5,874 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.

Can I do something with fuser tools?