[Pacemaker] Debian Squeeze with ocfs2?

mark - pacemaker list m+pacemaker at nerdish.us
Tue Oct 4 23:56:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

I know this is probably a simple request, but I'm coming up with nothing as
far as workable documenation for this.  The only writeup I can find is a guy
doing ocfs2 on DRBD, and he skipped ocfs2 in pacemaker, instead using
cluster.conf.

For my small setup, there's no DRBD in the equation, there will just be an
iSCSI volume and ocfs2.  Is the order not iSCSI > o2cb > ocfs2 > Filesystem?

Maybe I've missed a package somewhere, I have pacemaker and its dependencies
as well as ocfs2-tools and ocfs2-tools-pacemaker, but I don't end up with
dlm_controld anywhere on the system, and it seems that's what
ocf:pacemaker:controld wants to find.  I also don't get ocf:ocfs2:ocfs2 from
any package, only ocf:pacemaker:ocfs2, which I gathered from searching the
list archives isn't the preferred RA.  Basically, I can't get either to
start within Pacemaker.

It's very easy to setup cluster.conf and have my ocfs2 mounts working nicely
outside of pacemaker, so it appears I have everything needed for it to work
fine outside of Pacemaker, but I know that's a bad idea to run with (two
cluster stacks that don't know of the others existence?). So, rambling
aside, has anyone succeeded in Debian 6 + Pacemaker + OCFS2, and can you
drop a hint or sample config here?

Thanks,
Mark