No subject

Fri Oct 28 02:41:40 EDT 2011

cluster for the sole purpose of adding/removing IP addresses is an
overkill, and another solution, such as the one I suggested makes more
sense. Of course, I went on the assumption that all of these IP's are
either needed all together or not at all, but even if this is not the
case, I doubt you need individual rules per IP, more along the line of
needing to control a large range + some corner cases with individual
assignments, the latter being possible with IPaddr2 just as usual
whilst keeping the total number of resources significantly lower.

The problem with 1000 resources is that when going into the monitoring
part, you can only monitor $LRMD_MAX_CHILDREN resources at a time
(which by default is 4), so you can increase this number and have n
monitor operations run in parallel. You'll have to see how the
timeouts fit in with the increased monitor operations and if there is
a negative effect on performance due to the increased number of
monitor operations.

HTH,
Dan

> Thanks heaps,
> Anton
>
> --
> echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc
> This will help you for 99.9% of your problems ...

Dan Frincu
CCNA, RHCE