[Pacemaker] 2 node cluster questions

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:12:54 EST 2011

Hey Florian,

> I don't see how that's in any way relevant to Dirk's question. Pacemaker
> on SLE may not support cman, but it definitely supports quorum via
> Corosync, and it most definitely supports fencing.

It doesn't however, I did mention that in *addition* to quorum support using
corosync. I was simply referring to how pacemaker can use cman to
obtain quorum info.

> Either I am grossly misunderstanding what you mean, or this is untrue. I
> can't see how node fencing would be directly affected by any of those,
> really.

You've grossly misunderstood, I was talking about resource allocation
using stickiness, location, anti-locations etc, after the fact.

> monitoring (unless reporting failure if someone unloaded the driver
> module counts as "connectivity monitoring"). ethmonitor and ping do.

You got it...

Kind Regards,

Nick.