[Pacemaker] High: PE: Bug lf#2554 - target-role alone is not sufficient to promote resources

项磊 l.darkfire at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 22:14:40 EDT 2011

in version 1.1.5, I found a "High: PE: Bug lf#2554 - target-role alone is not sufficient to promote resources" in the ChangLog.what does it mean?which configurations are sufficient to promote resources? who can give me an example cib.xml?
I have been troubled by failing to promote resource as usual for days, really need a help.thank you very much!