[Pacemaker] Announce: Hawk (HA Web Konsole) 0.4.1

Tim Serong tserong at novell.com
Fri May 20 03:00:07 EDT 2011

On 19/05/11 00:43, Tim Serong wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> This is to announce version 0.4.1 of Hawk, a web-based GUI for managing
> and monitoring Pacemaker High-Availability clusters.
>
> [...]
>
> Building an RPM for Fedora/Red Hat is still just as easy as last time:
>
> # hg clone http://hg.clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/hawk
> # cd hawk
> # hg update hawk-0.4.1
> # make rpm

*ahem*

It /would/ still be just as easy if I had said "hg update tip", or, in
this specific instance, "hg update 398ae27386e" (the Makefile grabs the
last tag from hg to use as a version number, which is one commit *after*
the actual tagged commit).

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong <tserong at novell.com>
Senior Clustering Engineer, OPS Engineering, Novell Inc.