[Pacemaker] problem with ocf:pacemaker:pingd

delube cheng delube at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:47:25 EDT 2011

Hi Dejan:
     A few more question:

*  I don't know exactly where to get rpm package for resource-agent (or how
to build it).  "make rpm" resturns error: hg not found. The current version
I used is 3.0.4. any tip for newbie?

* I check resource-agents.spec file and link ocf-binaries, ocf-directories,
ocf-returncodes besides ocf-shellfuncs. Is there anything I should do
additionally after "make install" ?

* I got something in /var/log/messages like this, what does it mean?
May 19 20:32:54 CWS-centos2 lrmd: [13157]: info: RA output:
(IPaddr2_3:start:stderr) logd is not running
  the ha.cf configuration about logd:
use_logd on
    By the way, so many logs in /var/log/messages, Is there a wayto reduce
them?

Sincerely
Delube