[Pacemaker] Cluster from scratch errata Was: First confused (then enlightened ? :)

Carlos G Mendioroz tron at huapi.ba.ar
Thu Feb 17 16:23:47 EST 2011

Page 14, start OpenAIS on first node
	/etc/init.d/corosync start

I've just installed from sid (1.0.10-5) on Ubuntu Lucid.
The init.d script checks for /etc/default/corosync for START=yes
and it is installed as START=no, so it silently finishes w/o starting.

The log file in my case is daemon.log or syslog, so a note advising that
in other OSs the log might be syslog sounds good to me.

-Carlos

Andrew Beekhof @ 15/02/2011 06:27 -0300 dixit:

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron at huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina