[Pacemaker] stickiness weirdness please explain

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Feb 22 12:21:17 EST 2011

Hello everybody,

I got the following setup: http://debian.pastebin.com/Sife0hTz

The problem is that when I crm node standby the godfrey node2 everything
nicely migrates to finley node1 and continues to run. (as expected) when
godfrey comes back online and finished synchronising the drbd disks it
tries to take over the resources of finley and fails crashing the iscsi
and drbd systems....

I have to stop corosync on both nodes and start them again make both
nodes standby and then online godfrey and then online finley to get it
all working again.

Why doesn't it stay running on the finley node when godfrey comes back
online?

I am also unable to move the iscsi luns with all his depending resources
to finley and back and forwards by using crm resource move finely.

Why can't I manually move resources around?

There is probably something I am not doing right but please help me out
i read the Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf,
Pacemaker-1.0-Pacemaker_Explained-en-US and ha-iscsi.pdf.

Thanks in advance,

With kind regards,

Jelle de Jong