[Pacemaker] Cleanup on Master/Slave DRBD resource changes, the roles

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Tue Dec 6 20:15:45 EST 2011

Hello  Georgios,

sorry for the late reply ... overlooked your reply ...

On 12/02/2011 12:19 PM, Georgios Kasapoglou wrote:
> Hello Andreas, first of all, thanks for the quick reply. I've noticed
> that stop and start is executed on any resource when I'm running cleanup
> on. Which also affects all other resources when it is in an "order".
> Please find attached the configuration. Regards, Georgios

is the behaviour different if you remove that resource-set and use
simple colocation ... and remove the target-role from drbd_master:

ms drbd_master drbd_r0 \
	meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" clone-max="2"
clone-node-max="1" notify="true"
colocation coloc1 inf: unims_apps drbd_master:Master

... if not, please send your complete cib ... "cibadmin -Q"

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?