[Pacemaker] Problem with configuring stonith rcd_serial

Eberhard Kuemmerle E.Kuemmerle at fz-juelich.de
Wed Oct 27 05:29:01 EDT 2010

You mean the '-' in stonith-P ? That is not the problem, see:

crm(live)# configure primitive stonithP stonith::rcd_serial params
hostlist="node1 node2" ttydev="/dev/ttyS0" msduration="2000" dtr|rts="rts"
element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Type ID doesn't allow value
'stonithP-instance_attributes-dtr|rts'
Relax-NG validity error : Element nvpair failed to validate attributes
element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid attribute id for
element nvpair
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element nvpair in interleave
element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element instance_attributes
failed to validate content
element cib: Relax-NG validity error : Element cib failed to validate
content
crm_verify[1939]: 2010/10/27_11:19:47 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass
DTD/schema validation

On 27 Oct 2010 10:32:39, andrew at beekhof.net wrote:
> I don't think IDs can contain - characters.
> Try using underscores as your separator instead.
>
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Eberhard Kuemmerle
> <E.Kuemmerle at fz-juelich.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I try to configure stonith and get an error message that I don't understand:
>>
>> crm(live)# configure primitive stonith-P stonith::rcd_serial params
>> hostlist="node1 node2" ttydev="/dev/ttyS0" msduration="2000"
>> dtr|rts="rts" ?op monitor interval="60s"
>> element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Type ID doesn't allow value
>> 'stonith-P-instance_attributes-dtr|rts'
>> Relax-NG validity error : Element nvpair failed to validate attributes
>> element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid attribute id for
>> element nvpair
>> Relax-NG validity error : Extra element nvpair in interleave
>> element nvpair: Relax-NG validity error : Element instance_attributes
>> failed to validate content
>> element cib: Relax-NG validity error : Element cib failed to validate
>> content
>> crm_verify[5810]: 2010/10/26_09:20:31 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass
>> DTD/schema validation
>> Errors found during check: config not valid
>>
>> If I remove the parameter dtr|rts="rts", the error is:
>>
>> crm(live)# configure primitive stonith-P stonith::rcd_serial params
>> hostlist="node1 node2" ttydev="/dev/ttyS0" msduration="2000"
>> ERROR: stonith-P: required parameter dtr|rts not defined
>>
>> so the parameter name dtr|rts seems to be ok.
>>
>> I also tried:
>>
>> crm(live)# configure primitive stonith-P stonith::rcd_serial params
>> hostlist="node1 node2" ttydev="/dev/ttyS0" msduration="2000" rts
>> ERROR: stonith-P: required parameter dtr|rts not defined
>> ERROR: stonith-P: parameter rts does not exist
>>
>> Who knows the solution?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> ?Eberhard

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt