[Pacemaker] Question: How many nodes can join a cluster?

Dan Frincu dfrincu at streamwide.ro
Mon Oct 18 05:13:19 EDT 2010

Pavlos Parissis wrote:

> On 18 October 2010 10:52, Florian Haas <florian.haas at linbit.com
> <mailto:florian.haas at linbit.com>> wrote:

Actually, the syslog_facility in corosync.conf allows you to specify
either a log file for each node in the cluster (locally), or setting up
a remote syslog server. Either way, identifying the node by hostname or
some other identifier should point out what is going on where. Granted,
it's a large amount of data to process, therefore (such is the case with
any large deployment) SNMP is a much better alternative for tracking
issues, or (if you have _126_ times the same resource) adding some
notification options to the RA might be a choice, such as SNMP trap, or
even email.

BTW, I'm also interested in this, I remember reading something about 64
nodes, but I'd appreciate an official response.

Regards,

Dan

Dan FRINCU
Systems Engineer